Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Deduction, Obsession, and Laziness



Personal observation:
When people do one thing in excess or infrequently - anything - usually there is an extra layer of disfunction that comes to light later.
When I see these warning signals, usually I try to avoid those people because drama is sure to follow, and I hate drama.
People are free do do anything they want, but sorry, some people may find you unpleasant, and it’s their equal right to ignore/avoid you/tolerate you, maybe even have the desire to “help” you. It’s never their right to be mean or cruel to you.
Example: Ex was obsessed with the internet. His internet friends may have liked it, I did when we were dating online because he was always there to talk to (this was pre-free texts), but eventually I became, I was ignored and neglected. Thus he is gone.
New hubby uses the internet in moderation. We do lots of things together. We do equal things on our own.
The yin-yang comes to mind, or the color gray. Some people may like one way or the other, that’s ok, I don’t.
Obsessions can be positive, fandom, anything to benefit others, but even those taken too far, can spiral out of control real fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment