Friday, September 7, 2012

Another Silent Hill Dream

I had dreams similar to Silent Hill before ever playing it (insert hipster glasses here).

But this one is interesting because this time, I had SH guru Izzy with me, and she helped me get through it.

I remember her saying "If they're being really nice to you, run away." Meaning we couldn't have anyone join our group or help us... and we couldn't help them.

We started in an abandoned vet clinic that had medical equipment as weapons you could choose from along the front window.
I was interested in a sling-shot sort of gun that shot syringes full of sleepy stuff, but then there were monsters coming, so I said "fuck finding the syringes, let's take all the scalpels"

There were humans in this Silent Hill, running around outside in the plaza. Monsters killing people.
I do believe Slenderman was running around. 

There was some political guy on a horse, looked like Newt Gingrich or something similarly fat white man. I think he was the Mayor. He had something to do with the evilness and he started chasing us. 

Izzy took me through a couple of doors and we ended up in a pet store, waiting for the horde to leave. There were animals in there. I was worried for them, they all looked healthy, but who will take care of them after the monsters were done attacking?

We went through the back door, and ended up in an alleyway that had an anime/sci-fi/comic convention going on. I wanted to pick up some posters, and the vendor was being nice. Izzy grabbed me and pulled me into a movie theater to hide. People in there were not aware of the madness.

At some point I think we died, or went through a portal... Don't remember.

We ended up in an abandoned town, collecting weapons from dead people. It was one of those repeating towns with no end. Izzy said if we keep on this path, it may take awhile, but we'll reach the blood ocean and get back. The blood ocean was as vast as the ocean, but as shallow as a puddle. It had fog that you couldn't see beyond, but you had to walk faithfully. 
It turned into a waterfall and we had to jump into it to get back to wherever.



Then I guess that's when I woke up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment