Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valkyrie Dream

I was looking at images of them before leaving work yesterday. I went image searching that started in Japan, Ireland, researching their religion>Druids>Norse, then the death girls.



I was a Valkyrie in training. I had someone that looked like Lelouche/Kamui leading me around this guy's HUGE mansion that felt like it was floating. You could see nothing but sky out the huge windows. He had a fountain behind the bar where he entertained.

I'm going to call it Malfoy Manor because the guy who showed us around looked like Lucious.
He was having a shin dig in the other room.

Lelouche and I was wondering around and he told me why he was bringing me there.

It was to take everyone's soul's and release them. To kinda kill them all.

He tried to convince me that it was ok, Lucious was evil and so were his friends. Well after avoiding Lelouche for awhile in some other realm that kinda looked like a 3rd world country but in vertical buildings that had no real "floors" (It reminded me a little of the real world in the Matrix) he told me I had to and if I didn't Lucious would and use their souls for unpleasantness.

Well Lucious already did to one group of people.

He saw I saw what he did thar and a chase went down.
I said "Fuck it" and basically killed a bunch of peeps with magical juju.
Now I had to leave... and I didn't want to leave because I'd see all the soul's I just took and would have to explain to them why I did what I did. 

Anyway. Lucious was pissed and eventually I had to kill him and his big ass, soul shooting, demon form.

The pimp floating house began to go Silent hill, rust, and begin to fall apart.

Lelouche and I got to the top of the place and free falled into where-ever.

I like pimp dreams like that.

I do remember a blonde headed girl who followed me around... she was a stray that met the same end but it was better than the mansion collapsing on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment